On-Premise Deployment: MOVEit™ DMZ
MOVEit File Transfer and MOVE it Ad Hoc Transfer can be deployed on-premise, in
the Cloud, or in a mixed on-premise & cloud environment. MOVEit DMZ is the on-premise
deployment of Ipswitch’s enterprise-class Managed File Transfer offering.
On-premise deployment benefits include:
- Deploy on-premise or virtually within your private Cloud
- Quickly installed and
configured by your IT staff
- Interoperable with your IT infrastructure
- Data stays
in your network
- Own and control your software
MOVEit File Transfer benefits include:
- Gain visibility and insight with extensive and customizable reporting
provision, and automate all internal and external file and data interactions
and enforce security policies and file-expiration rules
- Ensure privacy and confidentiality
with end-to-end encryption and non-repudiation
- Give end users a simple and secure
way to quickly transfer files with other people
- Automate file transfer processes
when paired with the MOVEit Central workflow engine
MOVEit Ad Hoc Transfer benefits include:
- Deploy a person-to-person file and data transfer system that meets employees'
needs for convenience, ease of use, and speed with the governance required to protect
the business, along with its customers and partners.
- Securely send and receive
files and messages between employees and business partners
- Use Outlook® or a simple
- No file size limit
- Available as a standalone person-to-person
MOVEit™ Central is an on-premise solution to secure, automate, and streamline the most complex data workflows and processes, which works with both on-premise and Cloud deployments of MOVEit File Transfer and MOVEit Ad Hoc Transfer.
MOVEit File Transfer Optional Modules
- Multi Tenancy: Multiple organization configuration
where different divisions or departments use separate branding, folders, and authentication.
- API Interface: Get programmatic access to MOVEit DMZ
to improve web application integration and automated account provisioning.
- High Availability: Ensure 100% availability with our
optional web farm architecture.