Encrypted Message and File Transfer and Storage
MOVEit ® DMZ secure transfer and storage server by Standard Networks helps improve
productivity and collaboration between employees, partners and customers by enabling
them to quickly, easily and securely exchange messages and file attachments over
- WITHOUT Buying User Licenses. The MOVEit DMZ license permits an unlimited number
of users to create, exchange and store an unlimited number of messages and attachments.
- WITHOUT Specialized Client Software. Users can create and exchange messages, and
transfer files, with their Web browsers, including FireFox, Internet Explorer, Mozilla,
Netscape, Opera and Safari (no Java, ActiveX, plugins or third-party encryption
- WITHOUT Managing Encryption Keys. Web browsers automatically generate and share
a public key each time they connect to MOVEit DMZ, so you don't have to.
- WITHOUT Users Doing Encryption. Messages and attachments are automatically encrypted/decrypted
without user involvement.
- WITHOUT Burdening Email Systems. All secure messages and attachments are directly
exchanged via MOVEit DMZ, not through your email system.
By providing a secure alternative for transferring files, MOVEit DMZ enables organizations
to reduce their vulnerability to malware by blocking incoming email attachments
at their firewall.
All messages and files exchanged via MOVEit DMZ are securely transmitted using 128-bit
SSL encryption, and securely stored using MOVEit's built-in US and Canadian government
FIPS 140-2 validated 256-bit AES encryption. And MOVEit DMZ delivers all of the
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Message Arrival Email Notification
- Multi-Lingual User Interface
- High Availability
For additional details on how secure messaging works, read our free
MOVEit DMZ Secure Messaging document.
Get more information about MOVEit DMZ in general, including how to arrange a free