Managed File Transfer with B2B and Application Integration
With so much business depending on file exchange today, it is critical to incorporate a solution that is proven to eliminate delays in delivery files to the proper destinations.
MessageWay is a strategic solution that enables organizations to consolidate their existing file transfer technology and processes, plus completely integrate with their B2B processes – important steps in eliminating bottlenecks that can slow file delivery. MessageWay adds tremendous value to your company’s bottom line by not only enabling companies to manage every aspect of file exchange and establish governance over file process operations, but it also ties directly to operational efficiency and ROI.”
MessageWay also enables administrators to direct actionable files to specific business applications precisely when they’re needed. MessageWay Server is proven to scale to easily handle extreme volumes of data exchanges and thousands of trading partners with governance, translation, and file lifecycle tracking.
MessageWay Server Components
MessageWay Server includes several tightly integrated components that provide tailored combinations of file services for individual solutions. The Dashboard component delivers control over all enterprise electronic file movement on both sides of the firewall. The Integrator component integrates business processes in a single, centralized application, and provides Web portals and legacy applications with access to core MessageWay services. The Transport component gives access to a full suite of secure client and server protocols, and a variety of scalable deployment options ensure compliance with the most rigorous IT security policies.
Optional MessageWay Module
Translator: Enables conversion of files from one format to another so they are destination-ready and available for immediate processing.
MessageWay solutions deliver the following powerful benefits:
- Eliminates delays in delivering files to their proper destination
- Integrates seamlessly with B2B and enterprise applications and middleware such as Connect:Direct, Websphere, Oracle, and more
- Delivers a true multi-platform solution that can run on Windows, Red Hat, SUSE, and Solaris
- Gives organizations a datacenter-ready solution
- Lets users schedule and automate file transfer processes and workflows
- Delivers destination-ready files that are instantly available for processing with transformation and EDI
- Manages complex multi-platform process flows once the file arrives inside your network
- Provides automatic archiving of data functionality as well as the automatic retention and replay of workflows
- Gives advanced analytics and chain-of-custody tracking for complete visibility into the entire file lifecycle