The following describes MOVEit® Central licensing and maintenance terms, as well as how to request a quote and to purchase MOVEit Central.
This MOVEit Central license permits the software to be used on a single production server, and on a single non-production server (the latter for development, QA, backup or DR purposes), and to be used for an:
- Unlimited number of file transfers.
- Unlimited number of transfer tasks.
- Unlimited amount of file processing.
Each Basic license also includes the right to make and use an unlimited number of MOVEit Central Admin console copies (the Windows program used to remotely configure, control and monitor MOVEit Central).
The following documents describe optional MOVEit Central capabilities provided in MOVEit Central.
OpenPGP Encryption Option
Overview of the commercially licensed OpenPGP encryption/decryption and key management capabilities built-in to MOVEit Central.
AS1, AS2 and AS3 File Transfer Option
Overview of how MOVEit Central does automated AS1, AS2 and AS3 secure file transfers using tightly integrated, commercially licensed, “eBusinessReady™” certified software.
Automated Failover Option
Overview of Central's high availability automated failover capabilities.
An annual maintenance fee is required to maintain a valid license. The fee provides all of the following.
- Unlimited technical support via phone, email, secure message, or fax during our normal business hours (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central US time/0800 to 1800 GMT-6) Monday through Friday (except US National Holidays). Access to support outside of normal business hours is available, on a callback basis, for an additional fee.
- 24/7 access to the MOVEit support website, which includes product software, documentation, knowledgebase and other resources.
- Security bulletins on any MOVEit Central and/or MOVEit Admin security issues that are discovered.
- Right to apply all bug fixes that are released for MOVEit Central and MOVEit Admin, at no extra charge.
- Right to upgrade to all new versions of MOVEit Central and MOVEit Admin, at no additional charge.
MOVEit Central licenses and maintenance can be acquired by sending a signed MOVEit Software License Agreement (if one has not previously been signed by both parties) together with billing information, typically in the form of a purchase order. We will then provide the following within 1-2 business days.
- Permission to download the software and documentation (if not already provided).
- Commercial license key to activate the product.
- Invoice for payment on a Net 30-day basis.
We invite you to contact us to discuss your requirements, arrange an evaluation, request a proposal, or receive a license agreement.