The file sharing habits of employees can be risky but is driven by their desire to get work done. The business need and IT desire to control file sharing is equally important. Fortunately, companies don’t have to choose between risky behavior and productivity. Using secure managed file transfer technology, employees can get the convenience, ease-of-use, and speed they need while IT and the business get the control, visibility, security and compliance they need.
Subscribe to the Blog
Welcome to All Things Managed File Transfer
At All Things File Transfer we eat, breathe, and dream Managed File Transfer (MFT). About All Things Managed File Transfer
- Ipswitch Study: Compliance Audit or a Root Canal?
- Announcing Ipswitch Analytics: Managed File Transfer Analytics and Reporting
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Ten Major MFT Requirements
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Studying the Real‐World Benefits of MFT
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Improving Agility and Productivity Through File Transfer Automation
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Achieving Data Security
- RSA Conference Reflections