Many customers today expect ‘WAN acceleration’ technology (sometimes referred to as WAN Optimization) as part of their MFT vendor’s solution offering. In general this is a useful addition to the MFT feature set, and can certainly reduce file transfer times in a wide variety of scenarios. However, customers should have realistic expectations of what these acceleration technologies can offer, and be cognizant of the limitations and constraints imposed by the carrier network itself.
Subscribe to the Blog
Welcome to All Things Managed File Transfer
At All Things File Transfer we eat, breathe, and dream Managed File Transfer (MFT). About All Things Managed File Transfer
- Jessica Dodson on Where Do You Fall Within the Data Protection Divide?
- Where Do You Fall Within the Data Protection Divide? | IT Briefcase on Where Do You Fall Within the Data Protection Divide?
- Jessica Dodson on Why comply with data protection laws? Fear of reputation damage
- Industry voice: Three security considerations for transferring files | ALBATARNI on Dropbox Security: EFSS vs. MFT
- Industry voice: 3 security considerations for transferring files – theKani on Dropbox Security: EFSS vs. MFT