A small Wyoming bank made national headlines when it filed a lawsuit against Google after an employee inadvertently sent sensitive customer data to the wrong user’s Gmail account. This incident reaffirms that a company doesn’t need to be the target of a massive plot by hackers to suffer a costly and damaging data breach.
Subscribe to the Blog
Welcome to All Things Managed File Transfer
At All Things File Transfer we eat, breathe, and dream Managed File Transfer (MFT). About All Things Managed File Transfer
- Ipswitch Study: Compliance Audit or a Root Canal?
- Announcing Ipswitch Analytics: Managed File Transfer Analytics and Reporting
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Ten Major MFT Requirements
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Studying the Real‐World Benefits of MFT
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Improving Agility and Productivity Through File Transfer Automation
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Achieving Data Security
- RSA Conference Reflections