A small Wyoming bank made national headlines when it filed a lawsuit against Google after an employee inadvertently sent sensitive customer data to the wrong user’s Gmail account. This incident reaffirms that a company doesn’t need to be the target of a massive plot by hackers to suffer a costly and damaging data breach.
Welcome to All Things Managed File Transfer
At All Things File Transfer we eat, breathe, and dream Managed File Transfer (MFT). About All Things Managed File Transfer
- End-to-End Encryption Can Prevent a Truckload of Trouble
- How Continuous Data Protection Can Secure More File Transfers
- Meridian Health System is a Role Model for Healthcare IT
- Does your FTP server provide regulatory compliance?
- A Managed File Transfer Solution Is Just What the Tech Doctor Ordered
- 360T Avoids Liability with a Secure File Transfer System
- David Lacey’s Tips for Building a Secure Data Transfer Solution