Many customers today expect ‘WAN acceleration’ technology (sometimes referred to as WAN Optimization) as part of their MFT vendor’s solution offering. In general this is a useful addition to the MFT feature set, and can certainly reduce file transfer times in a wide variety of scenarios. However, customers should have realistic expectations of what these acceleration technologies can offer, and be cognizant of the limitations and constraints imposed by the carrier network itself.
Welcome to All Things Managed File Transfer
At All Things File Transfer we eat, breathe, and dream Managed File Transfer (MFT). About All Things Managed File Transfer
- Three Benefits of Workflow Automation You May Not Have Considered
- End-to-End Encryption Can Prevent a Truckload of Trouble
- How Continuous Data Protection Can Secure More File Transfers
- Meridian Health System is a Role Model for Healthcare IT
- Does your FTP server provide regulatory compliance?
- A Managed File Transfer Solution Is Just What the Tech Doctor Ordered
- 360T Avoids Liability with a Secure File Transfer System