- Retailers beware! Reports are predicting more retail security breaches in 2014.
- Five IT trends to watch in 2014—a good list that goes beyond the alphabet soup of IT acronyms du jour.
- More research showing a disconnect between IT and end-users when it comes to transferring, sharing and saving company data. #CantWeAllJustGetAlong
- YouTube artist recreates Gerudo Valley from Zelda… awesome!
- And… finally, the Mac turns 30 today! Watch Apple’s video celebrating outliving the other PC makers from the time.
Subscribe to the Blog
Welcome to All Things Managed File Transfer
At All Things File Transfer we eat, breathe, and dream Managed File Transfer (MFT). About All Things Managed File Transfer
- Jessica Dodson on Where Do You Fall Within the Data Protection Divide?
- Where Do You Fall Within the Data Protection Divide? | IT Briefcase on Where Do You Fall Within the Data Protection Divide?
- Jessica Dodson on Why comply with data protection laws? Fear of reputation damage
- Industry voice: Three security considerations for transferring files | ALBATARNI on Dropbox Security: EFSS vs. MFT
- Industry voice: 3 security considerations for transferring files – theKani on Dropbox Security: EFSS vs. MFT