Here’s a great story of how retail giant Home Hardware is using Ipswitch MessageWay solutions to efficiently manage, secure and share over 4 million business-critical files annually among its 1,000+ retailers. And best of all, MessageWay is saving Home Hardware money every single day!
Speed, automation and validation were among Home Hardware’s the key business requirements. They send over 75,000 essential business files per week (including vendor/product info, pricing and POS software updates, and order confirmations) and also need to reduce download times and validate orders.
- Move files faster – cutting transfer time from hours to minutes
- Automate and speed product orders and software updates
- Prevent lost orders do to file transfer glitches
- Tighten security around sensitive data transfers
- Accelerate time to revenue by expediting orders, payments and settlements
- Ensure compliance and accountability with full visibility into the file transfer process
Why Home Hardware selected MessageWay for Managed File Transfer:
“MessageWay is second-to-none, and our efficiency improved dramatically as soon as we implemented, ” said Brent Horst, Director of Corporate Applications at Home Hardware.
“MessageWay transformed the way we send and receive files. The speed, automation and reliability are the best we’ve seen. The most important features that Ipswitch MessageWay provides are the speed of file transfer, file validation and guaranteed delivery,” said Horst.
Got a great Ipswitch story of your own to tell? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org…. We can’t wait to hear all about it!