Many customers today expect ‘WAN acceleration’ technology (sometimes referred to as WAN Optimization) as part of their MFT vendor’s solution offering. In general this is a useful addition to the MFT feature set, and can certainly reduce file transfer times in a wide variety of scenarios. However, customers should have realistic expectations of what these acceleration technologies can offer, and be cognizant of the limitations and constraints imposed by the carrier network itself.
Subscribe to the Blog
Welcome to All Things Managed File Transfer
At All Things File Transfer we eat, breathe, and dream Managed File Transfer (MFT). About All Things Managed File Transfer
- File Encryption: No Unbroken Chain of Custody
- The Basics of File Transfer Encryption
- The Definitive Guide to Managed File Transfer
- Your File Transfer Assessment, in Five Minutes
- The IT “A List” of Privacy
- Evolving from FTP to Secure File Transfer
- Is Your File Transfer Solution As Secure As Your Valentine’s Day Delivery?