Many customers today expect ‘WAN acceleration’ technology (sometimes referred to as WAN Optimization) as part of their MFT vendor’s solution offering. In general this is a useful addition to the MFT feature set, and can certainly reduce file transfer times in a wide variety of scenarios. However, customers should have realistic expectations of what these acceleration technologies can offer, and be cognizant of the limitations and constraints imposed by the carrier network itself.
Subscribe to the Blog
Welcome to All Things Managed File Transfer
At All Things File Transfer we eat, breathe, and dream Managed File Transfer (MFT). About All Things Managed File Transfer
- Ipswitch Study: Compliance Audit or a Root Canal?
- Announcing Ipswitch Analytics: Managed File Transfer Analytics and Reporting
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Ten Major MFT Requirements
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Studying the Real‐World Benefits of MFT
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Improving Agility and Productivity Through File Transfer Automation
- Managed File Transfer for Dummies: Achieving Data Security
- RSA Conference Reflections