IPSWITCH ROCKS AND SO CAN YOU! Contest
Ipswitch File Transfer's IPSWITCH ROCKS AND SO CAN YOU! Contest begins on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 12:00AM ET and ends on Tuesday, August 9, 2010 at 12:00AM ET. The contest is administered by Ipswitch File Transfer, a division of Ipswitch, Inc., located at 10 Maguire Road, Lexington, MA 02421. This contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
Two (2) VIP tickets to the Aerosmith and J. Geils Band concert at Fenway Park in Boston, MA on August 14, 2010 beginning at 6:00PM ET.
How to Enter:
To be eligible to win, you must follow these guidelines:
- Create a short (no longer than 2 minutes) video that explains why you love Ipswitch WS_FTP.
- Upload your video to Ipswitch WS_FTP's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ipswitchwsftp
- Allow Ipswitch and fans of Ipswitch WS_FTP to view your video by properly configuring your Facebook privacy settings.
- Your video must be original.
- Your video must not include nudity, profanity, or any other behavior that would be deemed unacceptable for viewers of all ages.
- One (1) winner will be picked by Ipswitch File Transfer.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 10, 2010.
Rules & Regulations:
- The Contest is offered by Ipswitch File Transfer and is open to anyone with a valid Facebook account who is 18 years and older, a legal resident of, and currently living in the United States.
- Ipswitch, Inc. employees are not eligible to enter or win.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Entries will be deemed to be made by the authorized Facebook account holder at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to a specific Facebook account. No responsibility is assumed by Ipswitch, Inc. or Ipswitch File Transfer for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries or any computer, online telephone, or any other technical malfunctions that may occur in the processing, transmission, or receipt of entries.
- The chances of winning are dependent on the number of eligible contest entries received by contest end date.
- Selection of winner for the contest will occur on Tuesday, August 10, 2010.
- Ipswitch, Inc. will attempt to contact the winner for 24 hours. If prize is unclaimed after 24 hours, it will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to another contestant at Ipswitch File Transfer's discretion.
- Ipswitch, Inc. is not responsible for prize winner's transportation to and from the Aerosmith concert at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts on August 14, 2010.
- Ipswitch, Inc. is not responsible for any expenses incurred before, during, or after the Aerosmith concert at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts on August 14, 2010, including but not limited to food and beverage, transportation, hotel, etc.
- Ipswitch, Inc. is not liable for any incident, injury, or death that may occur before, during, or after the Aerosmith concert at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts on August 14, 2010.
- Ipswitch, Inc. is not liable for lost or stolen tickets, personal items, etc.
Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of the independent judging organization, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
By entering the Contest, each participant agrees for entrant and for entrants heirs, executors and administrators: (a) to release and hold harmless Contest Entities and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, Released Parties) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrants participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a Prize or any portion thereof; (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest or the Released Parties use of the Photo or Series, and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including express warranties provided exclusively by Prize suppliers that are sent along with Prizes; (c) if selected as a Winner, to the posting of such entrants name on the Website and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Contest itself, and to be bound by all decisions of Ipswitch, Inc., which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Contest at Ipswitch, Inc.'s sole discretion.
Ipswitch, Inc. reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person they believe has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the ipswitch.com or ipswitchft.com website, Ipswitch File Transfer's official Facebook page or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Ipswitch, Inc., who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Ipswitch, Inc. to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Ipswitch, Inc. (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other persons computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, or returned. Ipswitch, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Ipswitch, Inc. reserves the right to select Winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension, based on the Judging Criteria. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on Ipswitch File Transfer official Facebook page. Ipswitch, Inc. may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Contest, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Ipswitch, Inc., or its affiliates; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Ipswitch, Inc. in its sole discretion).
CONTEST RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY IPSWITCH, INC.