MessageWay: Integrator Component
Retrieving shipping notices from suppliers half way around the globe is a job half done. Delivering those notices to divisional IT centers – decrypted, decompressed, scanned for viruses, properly formatted, and at exactly the right time – is the other half. A file transfer function that fails to accommodate disparate application requirements behind the firewall can create more problems than it solves.
The MessageWay Integrator component integrates all of these business processes in a single, centralized application, and employs several customizable, industry-standard interfaces that provide Web portals and legacy applications with access to core MessageWay services.
MessageWay Integrator employs industry standard XML, JAVA and C-based API interfaces that provide enterprise applications access to core MessageWay services and data repositories. With simple request/response syntax, an application can submit or retrieve files and inquire on the status of processing, file delivery or data content.
MessageWay Integrator Highlights:
- Reduce MFT implementation cost
- Improved regulatory compliance and security
- Preservation of IT assets
- Expanded visibility of enterprise file genealogy
- Set new benchmark standards for SLA performance
- Configure interfaces to schedule, execute, and monitor third-party applications
- Provide enterprise applications with access to core Messageway services and data
- Reduce exception process management