Ipswitch Solutions for Financial Services
In today’s world, the exchange of sensitive personal and financial information leaves financial institutions vulnerable to security breaches and data leaks that can irrevocably damage the reputation and competitive success of an organization.
In the finance and banking industries, regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Basel II, COBIT, and J-SOX require that companies manage, record, and report on all electronic communications between employees and clients. In addition, these regulations ensure that the security and confidentiality of customer and corporate information.
Ipswitch Benefits for Financial Services
Whether you’re a payment processing company, mortgage service, financial institution, or other financial service, Ipswitch has a solution that helps you achieve your most pressing file transfer objectives.
- Ensure the safety, security, and integrity of the information exchange: With the highest commercially available encryption technology, Ipswitch solutions give you the most secure solution for financial services that require confidentially when transferring files.
- Comply with stringent regulatory requirements: Our solutions exceed the highest security and compliance standards. They also provides unparalleled visibility into the path of information with a robust and comprehensive audit trail and sophisticated reporting and delivery assurance.
- Increase ease of use: Our solutions give you an intuitive graphical user interface that is easy to configure, and requires no expensive training.
- Acquire and retain customers: Our solution’s architecture enables them scale to thousands of servers and clients – providing the server clustering and load balancing to ensure the availability and performance of critical customer information and applications.
- Deploy for performance and high availability: Our solution’s architecture allows you to scale to thousands of transfers and provides server clustering and load balancing to ensure the availability and performance of critical customer information and applications.
- Promote rapid and secure onboarding: Ipswitch solutions deliver account provisioning without IT administrators via self-subscription and external authentication, even multifactor authentication in many cases.