Ipswitch Solutions for Retail Organizations
Successful retailers need to meet their customers where they are. That means enabling fast, smooth, and secure transactions regardless of whether the customer is making a purchase in a store, online, or by phone. In addition, retailers and merchant service providers are under increasing pressure to adhere to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), in an effort to avoid costly fines – and the even more detrimental loss of customer confidence that results from data leakage or data breaches.
In order to provide a unified customer experience, retailers must transmit and transfer sensitive customer data, credit card information, transaction histories, and financial statements among disparate internal departments, including purchasing, inventory, fulfillment, and support – as well as a host of external partners, including banks, merchant services, and payment processors.
They are also challenged to balance the need to secure cardholder information with the need to ensure that employees and partners can still conduct day-to-day business without disruption. Ipswitch’s secure end-to-end file transfer solution enables merchants, payment processors, and payment card issuers to meet PCI compliance objectives and still have ready access to necessary payment card information.
Ipswitch Benefits for Retail:
- Safeguard credit-card information: Ipswitch solutions provide the highest commercially available encryption technology – making it the most secure solution for retailers that require confidentiality when transferring customer data and credit card information over the Internet.
- Comply with stringent compliance requirements: Our secure, automated and reliable solutions track data access and security enforcement policies to provide a level of PCI DSS compliance unrivaled by other file transfer methods.
- Increase ease of use: With an intuitive graphical user interface, each solution is easy to configure, and requires no expensive training. In addition, our solutions allow administrators to control access, define rules, and ensure enforcements from one customizable dashboard.
- Improve customer satisfaction: Expedite order processing to ensure faster delivery to customers, and alleviate out-of-stock on inventories.
- Maximize use ACH, EDI, and AS2 protocols: Take full advantage of available industry standards and protocols such as PDI DSS by using ACH, EDI, and AS2 to better comply with federal and industry regulations.